We’re always on the hunt for outstanding people to join our growing business.
That’s why we choose the very best, and in return, we’ll invest in you and in your development. Whether you’re a geoscientist, associate or management professional, discover the impact you could make with a career within the EPI Group.
We are looking to place the following roles for our clients:
In anticipation of further work and a backlog into 2023 and 2024, we are looking to attract additional skilled consultants to our database. We are particularly interested in consultants with the following skills:
- Seismic Quality Control for land and marine
- Geotechnical Quality Control for offshore wind
- Geophysical Quality Control for offshore wind
- PAM & PSO/MMOs for our full suite of services – particularly those who are resident in the following US States: New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Massachusetts
- UXO Quality Control for our full suite of services
- Seismic Data Processing Quality Control for land and marine
Including your CV, copies of appropriate certification and availability. We’d be pleased to get in touch