EPI provides seismic consultancy services and technical specialists with a broad range of capabilities, experience and expertise to add value, reduce risk and ensure greater operational success to our client’s work programs.
With over 2000+ projects completed across 30 countries, we have a proven track record of supporting our clients’ operations with specialists who understand the requirement to deliver safe, efficient and high-quality results in any environment.
We tailor our services to meet the specific needs of our clients and their projects using in-house knowledge and experience to ensure we add value, de-risk and exceed your expectations.
Our globally recognised core operational strengths are:
- Geophysical work program development (survey design, modelling and optimisation). Finite Difference acoustic and viso-elastic modelling for ray tracing, illumination studies and survey simulation.
- Geophysical operations project planning and management
- Land, marine and transition zone geophysical project Quality Control, Technical & HSSE audit
- Marine high resolution geophysical and hydrographic site investigation
- Bespoke seismic data processing, providing tailored testing and sequence development. We include advanced statics 3DSRME and SWME techniques.
- Management & QC of production processing and field QC processing.
- Land access and permitting, including feasibility studies
- Tendering and contract development, including market evaluation and Expressions of Interest. Full tendering along with local and national law compliance, following best industry practises.
Other specialist support services encompass:
- Training services (geophysical operations, data processing, HSSE, Contracting, procurement and tendering)
- GIS design and optimisation
- Geotechnical investigations
- Wind-farm, pipeline and cable route survey
- Difficult terrain access