EPI’s data processing team take pride in their ability to reprocess difficult datasets. We offer advice, investigations and reports on many aspects of imagine related services.
- EPI offer bespoke testing and sequence development, along with small-volume production processing – (using Shearwater Reveal & GLOBE Claritas software) – providing a truly individual processing service.
- For larger surveys, feasibility testing can be run in-house to establish optimal parameters prior to passing the full dataset to a partner company to run the main production processing. EPI’s partners also use Reveal, ensuring a quick and seamless transition from testing to production.
- All EPI geophysicists have a minimum of 20 years’ experience, handling the imaging from start to finish.
- Our pre-processing includes advanced statics, denoise and de-multiple techniques such as 3DSRME and SWME.
- Our Time and Depth imaging solutions include Kirchhoff, Beam, Common Reflection Angle and Reverse Time Migration.
Why use the EPI Group?
- We ensure the subsurface response to the geophysical methodology supports your imaging requirements.
- Our solutions have a proper and full integration between:
- Asset required derisking method. e.g. seismic attribute/AVO sensitivities.
- The envisaged data processing and imaging sequences required.
- Acquisition parameters.
- Operational Feasibility.
- We assure our solutions are not only geophysically correct, but offer an excellent level of interpretability. We work hand in hand with our Geoscience Division to make sure our data output can be utilised and the data attributes can be captured to further the derisking strategy.
- We make sure your data will not only delineate your targets, but also afford appropriate derisking of the anticipated drilling and development operations.
Tendering and Contract Development
- Our services include market evaluation and expressions of interest (EOIs).
- We provide full tendering, along with local & national law compliance, following best industry practises.
- We supply a suite of documentation which is fully flexible to ensure your requirements are covered.