There’s a lot of chat about sustainability in the industry right now, and we believe it’s going to become a bigger and bigger part of our work. At the start of 2019, here at EPI we set ourselves the challenge of minimizing our impact caused by air travel as much as possible. We came up with a series of actions to put into practise, and by the end of 2019, we had offset all the CO2 emissions from our consultant and business-related air travel – around 370 tonnes. For 2020, we’re taking this one step further – and encouraging you to join us.
EPI’s plan isn’t stopping at carbon offsetting, sustainability means incorporating social, economic as well as environmental aims. The EPI Group believe that sustainability is an integral and fundamental part of our business, and for 2020 it is our priority to encourage our clients, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. We don’t just talk the talk, we’re taking real verifiable action, our commitments to sustainability are unique within our industry and set the standard for others to follow.
- To reduce EPI’s energy consumption, and offset the carbon generated by what we cannot reduce.
- To look after the health, safety and mental wellbeing of our team, investing in them and their future.
- To ensure that we operate an ethical business culture.
- To promote diversity and equality.
- To support our local community.
You can find out more about our sustainability plans, who we are working with, and what else we are doing, on our new webpage epigroup.com/sustainability.