The Operations Division provides a broad range of services and technical specialists with the capabilities, experience and expertise to add value, reduce risk and ensure greater operational success to our client’s work programs.
With over 2000+ projects completed across 30 countries, we have a proven track record of supporting our clients’ operations with specialists who understand the requirement to deliver safe, efficient and high-quality results in any environment.
We tailor our services to meet the specific needs of our clients and their projects using in-house knowledge and experience to ensure we add value, de-risk and exceed your expectations.
Our globally recognised core operational strengths are:
- Geophysical work program development (survey design, modelling and optimisation)
- Geophysical operations project planning and management
- Land, marine and transition zone geophysical project Quality Control, Technical & HSSE audit
- Marine high resolution geophysical and hydrographic site investigation
- Bespoke seismic data processing, management & QC of production processing and field QC processing
- Environmental services (impact assessment, verification, mitigation and management)
- Land access and permitting, including feasibility studies
Other specialist support services encompass:
- Training services (geophysical operations, data processing, HSSE, Environmental, Contracting, procurement and tendering)
- Wellsite operations
- GIS design and optimisation
- Geotechnical investigations
- Wind-farm, pipeline and cable route survey
- Difficult terrain access